Teacher Quality in Chemistry
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Maryland teachers are invited to apply for an upcoming professional development program that is in its ninth year. The Teacher Quality in Chemistry (TQC) Program at UMBC provides middle and high school teachers with face-to face and online content-rich instruction.
Space is limited to 20 participants; apply now using the online form: http://tqc.umbc.edu/application/ . Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Hands-on chemistry instruction
- Free course books, lab notebooks
- Free UMBC campus housing during the nine-day summer practicum (limited number of participants)
- Limited child-care reimbursements
- Engaging laboratory and pedagogy skills
Specific questions contact: Aris Kalivretenos, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathy Sutphin, email@example.com