- Audience: Marketing directors + communication managers within the AIMS network
- Training Focus: Optimizing Facebook + Twitter paid campaigns
- Goals: Participants will be able to create and optimize their Facebook and Twitter paid campaigns. They will also be able to track the performance of the campaigns
via Google Analytics in order to make meaningful changes and improve results.
- Engagement: Best practices will be modeled to participants, subsequently the group will create Facebook + Twitter ad campaigns and receive direct support
from the instructor with regards to strategies moving forward specific to their institution’s points of weakness and desired outcomes.
- Audience creation + demographics
- Setting + maximizing campaign budget
- Content optimization (text + images)
- Tracking + analyzing results (ROI)
- Facebook + Twitter accounts for their institution
- Ad campaign budget
- Basic understanding of Facebook + Twitter
- Basic knowledge of setting up a paid campaign
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Christine Osazuwa, Web + Social Media Coordinator at University of Maryland Baltimore County
Christine learned HTML & CSS at 13 to have the better MySpace layout than all of her friends. Since then, she's spent most of her life studying tech, marketing and music. Christine buys ads, creates reports, analyzes data, tracks clicks, tweets, pins, posts, codes, and much more at UMBC where she is also a proud alum. In 2014, she received her MBA from Loyola University in Marketing and continues to study Applied IT. Christine was recently featured as one of The Daily Record’s “20 in Their Twenties” for 2016. When she's not working, networking, studying or blogging Christine freelances as a marketing consultant and web designer for startups and small business.
Betamore is an award-winning coworking space, incubator and campus for entrepreneurship and technology. With its mission to make Baltimore a global
entrepreneurship destination, Betamore has been home to 100+ companies that have collectively raised more than $52M in venture capital and in 2015 contributed $13.5M to Baltimore City's economy. Established in 2012, Betamore actively supports, launches and grows technology-based startup companies by delivering on three core pillars: incubation, education and community development. Its education offerings have served over 14,000 attendees and 160+ Academy graduates.
Location and Parking: This workshop will be held at the Betamore offices in Baltimore, and parking is available on the street, at meters.
Registration Deadline Date: 3/1/2017 (no refunds after this date)
AIMS member fee: $145
Non AIMS members: 165